Wow, we have been dreaming of this. It’s such a simple product, but to have something dreamed and made from scratch locally and with high-quality, intentionally-sourced fabric is something we are so very proud of.
Introducing, the Bike Short. We didn’t realize how popular bike shorts would be when we first thought to have it be our first custom designed product, but we’re really stoked that these have made their way back into society in the fitness and athleisure-wear world.
If we could have had cotton athletic wear, I’m sure we would have tried. However, the need for activewear is that it has to be stretchy, moisture-wicking, and quick drying. Cotton can be breathable, but doesn’t satisfy these needs. You wouldn’t swim in cotton pants or cotton tee right? This is where polyester and elastane comes in. The problem with these materials is that they are ultimately plastic, contributing to a ton of waste that is piling up on our earth.
The solution? Italian-made fabric from 100% regenerated Nylon yarn using waste material instead of fossil raw material. The system starts with rescuing waste, like fishing nets, plastic bottles, fabric scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic from landfills and oceans all over the world. Through a radical regeneration and purification process, the nylon waste is recycled right back to its original purity.
• 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane
• Italian-made fabric from 100% regenerated Nylon yarn using waste material instead of fossil raw material.
• Designed, cut, and sewn in Santa Ana, California
• To take care of it, machine wash cold with like colors and lay flat to dry
• A warm, matte look, with a natural, brushed suede-like feel. Great for low-intensity activities like yoga.
• 7” inseam
• Pockets on both sides, big enough for a cell phone
• Thermal protection
• Muscle control
• Excellent coverage
• UV protection
• Two-way stretch
|XS||24″ – 25″||31″ – 33″||7″|
|S||26″ – 28″||34″ – 36″||7″|
|M||29″ – 31″||37″ – 39″||7″|
|L||32″ – 34″||40″ – 42″||7″|
|XL||35″ – 37″||43″ – 45″||7″|